honkai star rail jingyuan weapon lightcone warp banner roll pull simulator

One of the most anticipated banners in Honkai Star Rail is the Jingyuan Weapon Banner, which features some of the most powerful and rare weapons in the game. These weapons have unique abilities and effects that can enhance the performance of the characters who wield them. However, the Jingyuan Weapon Banner also has a very low drop rate, which means that players have to spend a lot of resources to get a chance to obtain them.

To help players plan their budget and strategy for the Jingyuan Weapon Banner, some fans have created a gacha simulator that mimics the banner's mechanics and probabilities. The gacha simulator allows players to simulate drawing from the banner without spending any real money or in-game currency. The simulator also tracks the number of draws, the pity system, and the statistics of the results. The gacha simulator is a useful tool for players who want to test their luck and see what they can expect from the Jingyuan Weapon Banner before it goes live in Honkai Star Rail.

the name of the 5-Star Before Dawn
The Erudition
"Do not make this decision lightly, general... Think about how you will be remembered in history..."
The general of the Cloud Knights listens to his subordinates' words with eyes half-closed.
"History will make its own judgment, but I have no interest in my legacy."
"If I succeed, history will state that I am currently supremely confident in my masterful strategy."
"But if I fail, then history will state that I am currently neglecting my duties in wanton pleasure, preferring finches over my people."
A finch jumps down from his shoulder, and he extends his hand to catch the small creature.
"I have simply made my own decision."
Increases the wearer's CRIT DMG by 32%/40%/48%/56%/64%. Increases the wearer's Skill and Ultimate DMG by 20%/25%/30%/35%/40%. After the wearer uses their Skill or Ultimate, they gain Somnus Corpus. Upon triggering a follow-up attack, Somnus Corpus will be consumed and the follow-up attack DMG increases by 48%/60%/72%/84%/96%.

Honkai star rail jingyuan warp Simulator

Click the button below to roll:

Rolls: 0

inventory

    Comments

    1. The code is not accurate.

      First of all, the % by 80 or 10 or 160 is not how you should be calculating if something is guaranteed. I only get a guaranteed featured weapon if I failed to get a 5* in my first 80 rolls, got a standard banner weapon in hard pity by losing 75/25, rolled 80 times more, and finally got guaranteed hard pity, that is very different than having it every 160 pulls. Also when I hit a 5*, it should be featured 75% of the time (for weapon banners its 75/25), you have it coded to a random 5* banner with equal probability. As well, if I miss the featured weapon, my next one should 100% be the featured weapon, thats not reflected here. Also you're referencing "selle" somewhere which is a typo.

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Popular posts from this blog

    Honkai star rail gacha roll pull warp simulator

    Honkai star rail departure warp pull roll banner simulator

    honkai star rail jingyuan warp banner gacha roll pull simulator